beyaNet Consultancy wrote:

is anybody having problems with flowscript on version 2.1.4 of cocoon?

not really, but we had some confusing exceptions because we used
some global variables within a certain flowscript. The flowscript which had the global variables continued to run fine, but all other flowscripts didn't work anymore after running the one with the global variables.

Michi

If not, could you send me a copy of your js.jar and rhino1.5r4-continuations-20030906.jar as I continue to get the following error message:

ReferenceError: "Continuation" is not defined. (resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/fom_system.js; line 1)

Alternatively if anyone else has had the same problem and managed to resolve it, could you please inform me as to the solution to this problem. I really need to get this issue finished today.

Peter