Hi,
could someone please inform me as to the correct usage of the jpath transformer. Can I use it as I would an xslt transformer and and declare a *.jpath file, which like its xsl counterpart, would handle styling issues?
For example, could I do the following:

<map:match pattern="frame/*/*/*">
<map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/{1}.xsp">
<map:parameter name="artistID" value="{3}"/>
</map:generate>
<map:transform type="jpath" src="style/{2}.jpath/>
<map:call resource="serialize"/>
</map:match>

If so, does anyone have examples of a jpath transformation file I could have a look at? And if you can declare an jpath transformation file, how can I get objects and variables from my flowscript into it?

Peter