Hi Cocooners,
I'm a little confused. I'm trying to upload an xml file and process it through the sitemap using Flow.
I've hacked the file upload example to suit my needs and I've got the file being uploaded to my 'upload-dir' which I've set in web.xml.
I've got some code from an xsp I had lying around which contextualizes the file, finds it then processes it. I want to do this processing in Flow, not xsp.
My issue is this, I'm trying to get access to the methods returned by the FOM_Cocoon object, namely getRequestURI(), getContextPath() etc but I keep getting a " getContextPath is not a function" error.
I thought calling the method like this "cocoon.request.getContextPath()" was all you needed to do. What am I missing??? Is the cocoon.request object differen from the FOM_Cocoon object? Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks a bunch,
Tony