On 27.04.2004 23:18, Markus Heussen wrote:

Hi.

My job is to publish WML pages to mobiles. I generate the source WML syntax
using the serverpages generator. Testing it I realized that the namespace
declaration in the root wml element is a problem for some mobiles like
panasonic.

The page cannot be displayed with the following structure:

<wml xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";>
        <head>
        </head>
        <card id="login" title="...

Removing the namespace declaration (xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";)
manually, the page can be displayed.

Therefore this problem is a general problem for me because using the
cinclude or cforms or i18n transformer the xmlns declaration is always put
to the output.

How can I prevent this behavior?

Yes, that's a known "feature". Do you have a stylesheet in the pipeline? Then don't copy elements in there, but create new of them. Copying elements copies also their namespaces. If you do not have a stylesheet in the pipeline you probably have to add one:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=RemoveNamespaces

Joerg