Hi,
I'm building a webapp which allows to enter XHTML via forms. The problem is that I the entered XHTML *must* be valid XML. I use JTidy to correct any errors that may accure. So far so good.

But it turns out that if JTidy gets some tag, that it doesn't know, it simply returns empty string :-( It is a bit confusing, since I use HTMLArea and while pasting text from Microsoft Office, there are <o:p/> tags which causes the empty string !!

Is there any way to throw such tags away?

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski