Eddy Fras wrote:
Hi,

I have to migrate a Cocoon 2.0.4 application to the 2.1.4 release.
The new Cocoon 2.1.4 comes with a lot of blocks I guess I don't need in my
application ; in order to minimize the size of the application, I would like
to select only the necessary blocks for my application at build time.
The problem is that I'm not able to find a description of each available
block, I don't know if I can exclude some of them and keep having my
application working.
So, the question is : is there somewhere a detailed description of all the
blocks and their dependences with the Cocoon core module ?

.. and the answer is yes, there is:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BlockDescriptions

It might be a little out of date, but should get you started.

Thanks,

Eddy

Regards,

Tony