On 29.04.2004 15:05, grofcik.lan wrote:

Hello,

When I use LDAPTransformer (cocoon 2.1.4), I obtained ClassCastException when I try to pass byte array to
recodeFromLDAPEncoding((String) vals.nextElement()). Attribute password was represented as a byte array.

I changed the code in the LDAPTransformer to
recodeFromLDAPEncoding((String) vals.nextElement().toString()).

Is there any other (better) solution for this problem?

No, looks like a valuable solution. But I'm not familiar with LDAP. Where does the byte array come from?

Joerg