Thanks.
Of course I will update the wiki with any useful discoverings.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: lunes, 03 de mayo de 2004 10:22
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: LogFactor

Le 3 mai 04, à 09:32, Carmona Perez, David a écrit :

> ...Does anyone know where I can find LogFactor5, in order to see in a

> more user friendly way the Cocoon logs.?..

LogFactor5 has been donated to log4j, so it is included with our

distribution (in lib/optional/log4j-1.2.8.jar). You just need to enable

it to use it.

> Or is it the same as Chainsaw?

AFAIK they have more or less the same functionality but IIUC Chainsaw

is preferred by the log4j team.

> I have found in the wiki this,

> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LogFactorFiveHowto, but

> doesn't explain how to get the program.

Please add this info there once you find what you're looking for!

-Bertrand

Este correo ha sido procesado por el antivirus del Grupo FCC.