Hi,
I'd like to ask people who are using OJB as a data layer in cocoon web apps. Is the performance good, comparable to plain jdbc? I know that plain jdbc could be faster but OJB (or other implementations) has mechanisms to improve performance (caching, reading db fields on demand). I'd like to build medium sized webapp usig OJB and Cocoon but I'm worried about performance that OJB would kill it and it would be my app's bottle neck.

Regards,
mirko