Hi!

Has anyone find an answer to this question?

I want to do the same: Test a session attribute (ID => not sessionID, but userID) in sitemap. If session is equals a defined value, it should refer to pageA, else refer to pageB.

What is the correct syntax of the SessionAttributeSelector? Found no document about it.

Regards,
Christian