From: David Leangen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 9:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Vote: to unify, or not to unify - results

Generally, based on your comments, it appears that a good approach may be to
choose a "currently preferred approach". This recognises that what is often
called "best practices" may change over time. This makes sense to me. So the
CPA method allows for future changes (without loss of face), while still
allowing us to focus on one particular approach for beginners.