Hello Geoff,

When you say runs of cocoon, what do you mean by that???
Actually what I interpret is Cocoon is not running as a service, nor am I deplying the
cocoon war file in the servlet engine, which in my case would ne Tomcat, so how do I
find out where and how is cocoon running on my machine ???

Also when I look into the cocoon.xconf file searching for HSQL port , I see the
following:

<!--+
      | HSQLDB Server for samples:
      |
      |  port   : number      port where the server is listening
      |  silent : true/false  display all queries
      |  trace  : true/false  display JDBC trace messages
      +-->
  <hsqldb-server class="org.apache.cocoon.components.hsqldb.ServerImpl"
logger="core.hsqldb-server" pool-max="1" pool-min="1">
     <parameter name="port" value="9002"/>
     <parameter name="silent" value="true"/>
     <parameter name="trace" value="false"/>
  </hsqldb-server>

Now do you know what do I have to change here ????
I have no clue  what to do???

Regards
Sam