Antonio,

You're the greatest! Thanks for bearing with me.

I've looked this over, compared it to the version you sent in a different
mail (and found no significant differences) and finally found the problem in
the sitemap:

<map:match pattern="login">
        <map:call function="isLoggedIn">
                <map:parameter name="handler"
value="flowAuthenticationHandler"/>
                <map:parameter name="protected-redirect"
value="{request-param:resource}"/> [*]
                <map:parameter name="failure-internal"
value="internal/login"/>
        </map:call>
</map:match>

I had a fixed URL at [*]. :-(

Just for clarity: is there a difference in Javascript between (object ==
undefined) and (object == null)?

Bye and thanks, Helma

ocks/authentication-fw/java/org/apache/cocoon/webapps/authentication/flow/ja
vascript/auth.js?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.9

Please try to change it and let me know if this solve the problem or not.
We can try to solve the problem fixing 1 thing at a time, OK? :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo