Joerg Heinicke wrote:

On 28.05.2004 01:13, Benoit Deshaies wrote:

re: adding form-level validation error messageS.

This is a feature I would use as well. In our applications, we often
display the list of errors at the top of the form and then each field
in error is styled in red and the label gets an *.

This is something Struts offers *wink* *wink*.  See <html:errors> at
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-html.html#errors

That's what fi:validation-errors is about.

Great. But how do you set that using Java code? E.g. wanting to set it to say "Your user/pass was incorrect"?

Upayavira