Hi all,

We have a requirement (or a preference at least) not to require
"cocoon/" in our URLs. I.e. we'd like a user to be able to go to the URL
"http://host.org/lgic"; instead of "http://host.org/cocoon/lgic";.

I see that we can get this behavior if we run Cocoon under Jetty;
but we're currently running it under Tomcat, with several different
applications being used by different people, and I'm wondering if
moving to Jetty will break things. Is Jetty very different from Tomcat?
On what basis would you choose to run Cocoon under one or the other?

Alternatively, is there a way to configure Tomcat, or Cocoon, to
not require "cocoon" in the URL?

Thanks,
Lars