Johnson wrote:

>what kind of file you want form pdf or...
>the client side is a browser,if there's a chinese supported browser(must had
>chinese font),it will show the chinese(using UTF-8 encoding)

I'd like to see a simple XML file containing chinese characters and a
sitemap snippet with a correctly configured HTML serializer. And a short
note how to display the example (what do I have to install for e.g. IE
or Firefox) correctly would be very helpful.

The form handling (where to set which encoding) is documented at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=RequestParameterEncoding and
should also work for chinese and arabic.

Thanks in advance for your efforts!

--
Reinhard