Hi All,

I created a transformer which dynamically generates SVG images.

I am willing to reference those images from generated (x)html pages via the embed/object tag. Since the final size and aspect ratio is initially not known, I have the problem on how to set the width and height attributes of the embed/object tags.

Any idea on how to proceed? Do you know any solution on how to generate the embed tag from an SVG image ant its properties?

Would be possible to extract the width and height attributes from the root SVG tag and start the generation from there?

I would like to avoid rasterizing the images...

Thanks for you help.

Alessandro