Hello Peter,

hmm, ok, all the stuff is a bit confusing, but my guess is now that it is indeed an error in your XSLT.

Your sitemap looks similar to the following:

<map:generate type="serverpages" src="..."/>
<map:transform type="xslt" src="..."/>
<map:transform type="i18n"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>

You sent the XSP and parts of your stylesheet. Both work as I would expect it from the code:

<i18n:text i18n:key=" page.category.skilehrer ">skilehrer</i18n:text>
</a>

The only problem is does not work as you expect it. You only did not tell us what exactly does not work. The replacement of "skilehrer" with it's i18n value? From what I see it's just a problem of the additional spaces in the i18n:key attribute. So you can rewrite your stylesheet to

<xsl:template match="link">
  <a class="textlink" href="{normalize-space(@href)}">
    <i18n:text i18n:key="{normalize-space(@id)}"/>
  </a>
</xsl:template>

and it should work - if this was the problem.

Joerg