Thanks very much Matthias!
I?ve tried that, it seems pretty straightforward, unfortunately I couldn't
get it to work, probably because I'm using embedded Tomcat/Cocoon on JBoss.
I've set up everything as the page says, but when I generate de PDF I can't
still save it with the reader, it supposed I can't do that with encription
isn't it?

Martin