Nick

Again, a plea from the "community" - many people have expressed
a deep interest in seeing a sample of this work (along with, if
possible,
a brief explanation of how to set such a system up) and it would be
excellent if you could spare some time to do so...

Thanks
Derek

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2004/06/03 08:28:57 PM >>>
Hi,

I'm developing a webapp that also needed persistency. I decided to use
Hibernate (it is very easy to learn and use) in conjunction with CForms
and
the woody data binding framework. Till  now I think it a good choice.
Not
too much flow script, only a few lines for each form.
I hope this will help you.

Nick Van den Bleeken