On 04.06.2004 18:15, Jon Evans wrote:

Hi,

I've got a pipeline that uses sendmail to mail the user a "forgot password" message.

In it there is (supposed to be) a hyperlink back to the site. However I can't find the magic incantation to get request.getServerName() into my template.

I've tried:
${cocoon.request.serverName}
${cocoon.request.servername}
${cocoon.request.getServerName()}

etc. etc.

${cocoon.request.contentType} works, this is the only instance of ${cocoon.request I could find in the source (using grep).

I'll need scheme and port as well in order to cover all eventualities.

Any ideas?

The FOM does not provide every method of the servlet API, but there have been threads about it:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108583707603472&w=4

Alan could not get the discussion started on dev list with his mail. If you add your comment too, maybe you get it.

Joerg