I am unable to access model data using the JXTemplate generator and cforms. Is there a special variable that holds the form's model data? Here is a simple case:

I have a form that gets called with the following code:

   var m = { 'myvalue' : 'abc123' };
   form.load( m );
   form.showForm("simpleform");

In the sitemap, I access the template using the jx generator as follows:

     <map:match pattern="simpleform">
       <map:generate type="jx" src="forms/{1}_template.jx" />
       <map:transform type="forms" />
       <map:transform type="i18n">
         <map:parameter name="locale" value="en-US" />
       </map:transform>
       <map:transform src="resources/forms-samples-styling.xsl" />
       <map:serialize />
     </map:match>

The template contains the following:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<jx:template xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0";>
<page xmlns:ft="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#template";
xmlns:fi="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#instance";>
 <content>
   <ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue"
   method="POST">
<!-- DOES NOT DISPLAY -->
<!-- DOES DISPLAY -->
   </ft:form-template>