Lionel Crine wrote:
Hi all,

I 'd like to use the continuation id between 2 xsp.
Is it possible ?

how can I get the continuation from the flowscript to the xsp ?

Lionel

Lionel CRINE Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires Société : 4DConcept 22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70

Hi Lionel

The cocoon docs, http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/jpath.html

suggest using the following:

continuation

The continuation tag returns the id of the current web continuation of your Flowscript. You can refer to previous continuations by supplying the optional level attribute. Zero is the current level, -1 refers to the previous continuation, and so on.

<continuation [level="Number"]/>

Example:

<xsp:attribute name="action"><xsp:expr><jpath:continuation/>+".form"</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>

Give that a try first

Si

--

Merlin Information Systems Limited,

Merlin House, Gawcott Road, Buckingham, United Kingdom. MK18 1TN

Tel: +44 (0) 1280 824331  Fax: +44 (0) 1280 824112

http://www.misgl.com

Provider of IT Services and Online Portal Support Services.

Confidentiality:

The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use
of the information in it by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

*** This mail has been scanned for viruses ***