Ok, forget about it.. I finally made it.. I just had forgotten to reload the servlet after installing the new classes (DOH!)

I'm wiki-ing it in the woody wiki docs tonight...

I created the expression function, and it works fine when the result of the combine expression is a string, but when I change it to Date, it just redisplays the form, like if some validation was wrong, but it doesn't display any validation error..

AFAIK, the expression seems to be working, but it's imposible to submit the form.. I've deleted all validation rules, and I'm still getting the form screen redisplayed with no errors each time I submit it. I'm using a barely pre-2.1.5 CVS snapshot, has teh aggregatefield code changed since then?

Please, help.. This is really driving me crazy now..