Hello,

Finally, what's the answer ?

Is there anybody with an example for execute-add, replace, ... ?
I don't see insert/delete functions to add and delete directory entries. Am I right ?

Thanks

grofcik.lan wrote:

Hello,
I have red it. I red a source of the LDAPTransformer too.
In the java doc api for 2.1.4 is description of the LDAP xml
<!ELEMENT execute-replace ....
replace attribute on a directory-server (ldap)
<!ELEMENT execute-add ....
add attribute on a directory-server (ldap)
How could I use this elements?
Could someone give description or example please?
Thanks in advance
Martin