Hi,

I made a simple flowscript which would call a home made java class.

Here is the flowsctipt :

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js");

function main()
{
     importClass(com.myCompany.myProject.User);
     importPackage(java.util);

     var form = new Form("forms/login.xml");
     form.showForm("login-display-pipeline");
     var model = form.getModel();

     var newUser = new com.edag.lastenheft.db.User();
     var list = new ArrayList();
     //var insert  = newUser.coucou(); //model.name, model.password);
     cocoon.sendPage("confirm.jx");
}

the .class is in the [$cocoon]/build/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/com/mCompany/myProject

Here is the JAVA code :

import java.lang.*;
import java.util.*;
import java.sql.*;

public class Userpublic class User
{
     public int
          toto = 5;

     User()
     {,}

     public int addUser(String name, String surname )
     {
                   // should not be empty once the flowscript works
     }

}

THe strange thing is that it is ok for the java.util package and the ArrayList class
but the program STOPs (I mean it display a
http://anypath/[numbers]*.continue instead of the JXtemplate page).
I also tried importClass(Packages.com.myCompany.myProject.User) and
importPackage(Packages.com.myCompany.myProject) unsuccessfully.

Any help will be greatly apreciated as I don't find anything on the Mozilla-Rhino API.

Thanks in advance,
Stephane