On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 16:26, Freddy wrote:
> It is a good idea to use xsp.

As I see, there is a xsp-logicsheet called jpath. I read the
documentation about it and if I understand it right, it offers exactly
what I need.

I've tried

        <xsp:page xmlns:jpath="http://apache.org/xsp/jpath/1.0"; ...>
and
        <xsp:logic>
                String link = <jpath:value-of select="order/order_id"/>
        </xsp:logic>

instead of #{order/order_id} but it return an empty value :(

I also tried <jpath:continuation/> to read out the continuation-id
(instead of the javascript-code from john) but its value is also empty
:(

I tried <xsp:expr><jpath:continuation/></xsp:expr> too, but is is also
not working.

What am I doing wrong. Or is there maybe another way reading out these
values, not using jpath? Maybe something in java similar to what John
suggested me to do for reading the continuation-id ?!?

Thank

Freddy