Hi all,

I'm using cocoon 2.1.3 and I have a question regarding the <source:insert>
tag of the SourceWritingTransformer.
Is it possible to replace not only one node, but a whole set of nodes with
one source:insert block?

Here is an example to explain, what I mean:

<source:insert create="false">
        <source:source>path/to/xml/write.xml</source:source>
                <source:path>archive-run/components</source:path>
                        <source:replace>[EMAIL PROTECTED]'abc']</source:replace>
                <source:fragment/>
</source:insert>

With this <source:insert> I want to delete (replace with an empty
<source:fragment>) all component elements that have their "name"-attribute
set to "abc".
When I run the example only the first component that matches the criteria is
deleted, but not the other ones. Isn't it possible to replace more than one
node with one <source:insert> block?
Are there any known work-arounds,

Thanks for your help in advance,

Stephanie

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl