Le 23 juin 04, à 10:04, Derek Hohls a écrit :

...The blurb on the bytemark-hosting site says "Pd 15" - or has
the pound devalued very rapidly vs the euro ?!!

sorry, it's my english: I meant a few times ten euro a month, not a few 1/10 of euro ;-)

...The greatnet site seems much cheaper, but hard to see what
the hosting service are (given the German text)...

sorry about that, didn't realize it is all in german (man, did I really wake up this morning?).

But there are many alternatives if you look around, varying widely in terms of price and quality of service (the latter being often hard to find out about upfront).

...Really; I just need some directory space for XML/XSL files
(plus flow/forms functionality) that a Cocoon server will be
able to process...

ok, so you might not need a virtual server for this, but it might be hard to get the right configuration. Remember that Cocoon is "only" a servlet though, if you look around for "plain" servlet hosting it might be easier.

-Bertrand