23.6.2004 kello 13:12, Gregor J. Rothfuss kirjoitti:
 Joose Vettenranta wrote:
Lenya and cocoblog are both missing possibility to use client-software, because they both require use of online form, so own editor-clients are not possible to use.
the lenya blog supports the Atom API.

Oh, that is nice. Now I just have to wait a good client editor to appear with atom-support. Perhaps even get lenya to be installed.

I btw tried lenya and tried to install it. It installed almost ok, but there was a problem: when I tried to bind my blog to a different url, like: to http://joose.iki.fi/ it had that cookie-problem. (using apache as a proxy server). Is there a way to fix this cookie path-problem yet?

- Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * +358 44 561 0270 *