Hi Lionel

If I understand correctly, I think you can put them in the sitemap global-variables section. Then the variable assignments are copied along with the sitemap at installation. From the default sitemap:
<global-variables>
<!--+
| Define global parameters here:
| <skin>my_skin</skin>
| You can access them by {global:*name*}, e.g. {global:skin}.
| These values are inherited into sub-sitemaps and can
| be extended there.
+-->
</global-variables>

You can then access the global variables via the global input module.

Hope this helps,
Steve

Another question :

If I want to set some parameters, is there a place.
These parameter have to be set before the application starts.

by now, I put them into the web.xml but I'm not sure this is for the best. I always forget each time I install the application.