On 04.07.2004 10:12, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

How can I get out of the flowscript, and go to another cocoon URL?

I tried coccon.sendPage, and within that pipeline, used a :

<map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/calendar.html"/>

This worked for displaying the initial page, but the URL of the page
is wrong (it seems to be a continuation URL), so relative URL links
within the page don't work.

What is the correct way?

That's an internal redirect, not a client side one, i.e. the URL of the page does not change.

Joerg