Hello!

I tried this code snippet,
but it just gave me the uri instead of the source

cocoon:/view-source?filename=.xsp

I think my pipeline is wrong:

<map:match pattern="req1">
<map:generate src="req1.xsp" />
<map:transform src="../../../stylesheets/dynamic-page2html.xsl"/>
<map:serialize/>
</map:match>

Could you give me a hint?

Many thanks in advance.

Matt

Le 1 juil. 04, à 20:03, Joerg Heinicke a écrit :

On 01.07.2004 15:47, Matthieu Richard-Molard wrote:

I'm trying to write a pipeline in order to get data from an XML to XSP:
I specified sql requests in xml
and i want the user to choose between them through an XSP page
Perhaps I could hard-code the file access in Java but that would be cheating ...
There must be some other, pure Cocoon way to do it :
I must use the sitemap!
Could that be possible through content aggregation or something like that?
Many thanks in advance for any tip or piece of information.

This means you want to get access from the XSP to the XML file having stored the sql requests in XML? Maybe like in http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/xsp/samples/ java/resolver.xsp?rev=1.3&view=markup sample?
That can help,
but i don't want to display the source XML on the page ;
instead I want to parse it, in order to display :

Of course not, the sample shows both. The first one includes the uri unparsed as text, the second one as is. So

<util:include-source>
<util:param name="uri">sqlrequests.xml</util:param>
</util:include-source>

should include the XML of sqlrequests.xml in your XSP and you can preprocess it later on using a stylesheet.

Joerg