On 06.07.2004 11:23, Stephane Delort wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to get my cforms multipleValueFields.
I tried to get the values of the user's selected fields.
Thus, I really don't know how to do this since the getValue() of the
multiplevaluefield widget return an objetc.
This object is an array but I don't know how to cast the object to be an
Array an then, retrieve my values ?

Any idea or sample ?

What's your datatype of that field? The object should be an array of that datatype.

Joerg