Hi,

I found an *ugly* solution to retrieve the values form a multipleValueField
:

cocoon.request.setAttribute("myForm", form.getWidget());
var reqAttf = cocoon.request.getAttribute("myForm");
var myMVFWidget  = reqAttf.lookupWidget("myMVF");

/*the *ugly* piece of code starts here */

var myVar = (Array) myMFVWidget.getValue();
var i=0 ;
while (myVar[i])
{
   print("here is wht is stored in " + i + " : " myVar[i] );
   i++;
}

I think it's ugly because none of the java.lang.Array method could be
applied on the object retrieve with getValue(), but then, it works.

Stephane