Hello! As Promised... I've got more questions ;-)

First thanks for the help on the other thread, I used XSLT to
translate/rewrite the links inside the document to point to the proxy
and it works well.

Now, I'm still having a linking problem but for those in the request

-In case of a redirect (Status codes 3xx), I also have to update the
link inside the request header to point the proxy. Which way is the
best? Is it possible to get/edit and change the request? If yes should I
use my own transformer to update the right fields?

-In the same way, for cookies... do I need to update the path/host to
point the proxy?

Maybe even more questions to come later ;-) !

Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards
--
TB