In case anyone's interested, the behavior with Mozilla is similar (at least under Linux). Two or more windows/tabs will share the same session cookie; if I start a new instance of Mozilla (which has to be with a different profile), it gets a different cookie.

John

Adam Walsh wrote:
It seems to depend on how you open the second IE window. If you go to File -> New -> Window then both browsers will have the same session cookie, but if you start up a new instance of IE then it uses a new session cookie.

Adam

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

lionel crine dijo:

My client uses Internet exlorer.
Antonio, do you confirm that IE share the same context ?

I already did the test in IE: In the IE case you will need to login on each window.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.