Tuesday, July 6, 2004, 11:23:02 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

SS> Hi
SS> I had the same need. I'm not where my source is but if I recall I use the
SS> session transformer within the login pipeline to load the authentication
SS> session info into my own session context only on success. Then this info is
SS> available to all pipelines (either via the session input module or the
SS> session transformer) and I use XSL to add the loginname to the XML if it is
SS> available.
As i suppose, this should be done like this:
<!-- merge-auth-context.xml -->
  <session:createcontext name="test"/>
  <session:setxml context="test" path="/">
    <session:getxml context="authentication" path="/"/>
  </session:setxml>
<!-- /merge-auth-context.xml -->

This works fine, but i need to include this code into page that will
be displayed on succesfull login.

And i want this to be original page,
so after login user gets back on page where login form was submitted.

That is:
<!-- sitemap -->
      <map:match pattern="do-login">
        <!-- try to login -->
        <map:act type="auth-login">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="mainhandler"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_loginame" value="{request-param:loginame}"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_password" value="{request-param:password}"/>
          <map:redirect-to uri="{request-param:resource}"/>
        </map:act>
        <!-- something was wrong, try it again -->
        <map:redirect-to uri="{request-param:resource}"/>
      </map:match>
<!-- /sitemap -->

How to deal with this ?

--