Guys,

before I make any suggestions I'd like to express my thanks for all the hard
work.

I prefer the current setup of the header to the previous one, although I
find the frontpage very 'busy', i.e. there are lots of elements.
I would suggest the following:
- remove the box around the Cocoon logo and the text next to it (i.e. <table
border="0">).
- make 'latest release' a subheading of 'introduction' and lose the blue
background for it
- make 'wiki migration' a subheading of 'news/recent changes' and lose the
blue background for it

Is there a simple way to make the apache image (with the feather) the same
width as the textbox below it? I think that's more pleasing to the eye.

WDYT?

Bye, Helma