Brent Johnson wrote:

Has anyone implemented a SOAP server with (or alongside) Cocoon?  I
was looking into Apache's SOAP implementation and it requires an app
server.  Since my WebGate app already uses an internal Jetty server..
it looks like I have 2 options:

1)  Figure out how to get Servlets working alongside Cocoon and use
Apache's SOAP implementation.

2)  I could just use Cocoon right?  Create my own template match that
accepts POSTs and responds with valid SOAP responses.

Just looking for a little insight here..

Thanks,

Brent,

Check out:

http://webservices.xml.com/pub/a/ws/2003/03/18/cocoon.html

It's a little dated but still perfectly relevant, I think.

Tony