Schultz, Gary - COMM wrote:
It is difficult to provide the URL they enter and the URL of the wrong page
the end up on. As soon as the problem arises, we need to clear the cache to
remedy the problem. Therefore I can't keep an example on the server long
enough to demonstrate.

The other problem I have is that I can't recreate this in development.

There were changes in Cocoon's caching mechanism recently, so that could be the cause. If you aren't using the version with the change, perhaps the newer version could fix the problem.

Might want to search the cocoon-dev archives and search for stuff about the store.

Regards,
Tony