Il giorno 19/lug/04, alle 21:35, Stephan Coboos ha scritto:

Hello,

I want to display a selection box in my form. I had seen that CForms support such kind of formfield: selection-list. But all examples only shows handling static values. Is it possible to set the values for the selection box from a database (dynamically) using the form binding? Do you have an example about this? Do I need the repeater for this?

See the carselector and countryselector samples. The best way to do it, IMHO, is to use a type="flow-jxpath" selection-list and pass a collection to showForm.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/