--- Olivier Billard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Oscar,
>
> You can use a request attribute.
>
> --
> Olivier Billard
>
> Oscar Picasso wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there a way to get, inside an XSP page, the returned map from an action
> ?
> >
> > I know that we can pass the individual map elements as parameters, but I
> would
> > like to have a more generic XSP page that would process the entire map, no
> > matter what are its actual elements.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Oscar

I should have added that I don't want to use request or session attributes.

If I use them I have to ensure that other portions of the pipeline doesn't use
the same name attribute for their own purpose.

The nice thing about <map:parameter ...> is that the scope of your parameter is
limited to the portion of the pipeline where it is used.

You don't have to worry about name collision with other parameters used before
or after in the pipeline. The bad thing is that you are limited to string
values.

Oscar