Hi,

I am not a big fan of JavaScript but I am of python. So I would like to use jython/python instead of JavaScript.
Is there any documentation of how to do this? Some examples maybe?

Or can someone give me some answers on the hand of a small example here.
The following example is in JavaScript

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/v2/Form.js");

function showShoppingCart() {
var form = new Form("shoppingcart.xml");
var wid = form.getWidget();
//accessing the repeater to set the values
wid.cart[0].Stk.value = "1";
wid.cart[0].Title.value = "a title";
wid.cart[1].Stk.value = "2";
wid.cart[1].Title.value = "a second title";
wid.buttonName = "Order";
form.setBookmark();

// showForm() repeatedly sends the form to the browser and doesn't return until validation is complete.
form.showForm("shoppingcart-display-pipeline"); }

How would you rewrite this to jython/python? What module do I need to load? How can i create a Form and set the values in the repeater? how do i show the form? etc. questions over question :-)

Does someone have any experience in using jython as a flow script?

Thanks in advance for the help
Greetings
Patrick Verboom