Hi,
I'm trying to use a cforms-field of type integer in combination with an
appropriate converter. I don't want this field to be required so an empty value
could be possible. But if this happens, the convertor will throw an exception
that it cannot convert an empty value to an integer...
Therefore my question is: is there any "standard" (implemented) solution for
this problem (I didn't find something useful in the examples; they're all using
'required' integer fields)?
Best regards,
Mat Wiegard