Hey guys,

I'm having a strange problem with map:redirect-to, where it doesn't seem to work right when I use the cocoon:/ protocol. Here's my example code:

<map:match pattern="secure/doTest">
 <map:act type="perform-test">
   <!-- Test succeeded. -->
   <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/showTestSucceededPage"/>
 </map:act>

 <!-- Test failed. -->
 <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/showTestFailedPage"/>
</map:match>

Even when the test succeeds I see the "showTestFailedPage" when using the cocoon:/ protocol, but everything works fine if I take out the cocoon:/ (to use HTTP redirects).

I'd really prefer to use internal redirects, so how come it doesn't work? I might well be missing something.

Thank you for your help!