I am trying to work out how to get different
pages being displayed from a CForm submission,
depending on different submission buttons...

For one submission buttton, I have:

<ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST">
  <input type="submit"/>
</ft:form-template>

In the flowscript, this then results in a
  form.save(document);
being attempted.

I would like to have a number of input buttons, and
depending on which is pressed, handle this in the
flowscript along the lines of:

if (buttonPushed == "btn1") {
  cocoon.sendPage("test1")
}