Hi,

I'm currently facing the following problem: I've set the encoding in my serializers to ISO-8859-1 and checked the web.xml file (utf-8 is in comment, defaults to the ISO-8859-1)
Everything is ok (special chars in cforms offer no problem, saving the document with correct encoding) until I get an URI which contains special chars. When checking my logs I get the correct uri printed out, but the sitemap parameter takes the wrong encoding?:

<snip>
Current Sitemap Parameters:
LEVEL 1
PARAM: '0' VALUE: 'J??f.xml.html'
PARAM: '1' VALUE: 'J??f.xml.html'

DEBUG (2004-07-28) 11:30.49:877 [sitemap] (/cocoon-2.1.5/site/J%E9%E9f.xml.html) http8080-Processor3/PreparableMatchNode: Matcher 'wildcard' matched prepared pattern '*.xml.html' at file:/d:/sources/site/sitemap.xmap:401:42
</snip>

Why isn't the parameter in the correct encoding?Is there any other encoding option I need to set?

Would it better to use utf-8? Tried to change all encodings to utf-8 but got problems with browser showing the wrong encoding ISO-8859-1 (is that the content-type problem mentioned on the wiki:? http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/RequestParameterEncoding)

I want to keep special chars in the uri because of the following:
- users may enter any name to create a document (through cforms)
- afterwards I want to list the different documents so they can be viewed/edited/....
- link to edit/view/.... contains the document name

Kind Regards, Jan