Hi,

Is there a way of determining how many items are in a selection-list widget via Java? I have list that is sourced from a cocoon pipeline, the number of items then governs the initial size of a repeater so I need to be able to get the number of items. GetValue returns only the selected value and while there is a SelectionList attribute in the Field object, it's protected so I can set but not get (and even if I could get it there are no interrogative methods on the various SelectionList classes).

Thanks.

Scott.