Sorry forgot to copy the exception:

org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Exception trying to create xpath node[1]; Factory could not create a child node for path: /data/Set[1]/node[1]

The other was indeed the binding logging; but just don't get why the binding wants to insert a new node since there is no change at all

Regards,
Gunter D'Hondt
SOFICO NV Belgium.

Marc Portier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

29/07/2004 12:04

Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc
Subject
Re: binding twice

Gunter D'Hondt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a strange problem with repeater binding. I'm doing the following:

why do you find this to be an error?

> // the following error occurs:
> InsertNodeJXPathBinding: done registered factory for inserting node --
> InsertNodeJXPathBinding [for nested template]
> InsertNodeJXPathBinding$1: InsertNode jxpath factory executed for index.0

this appears to be just a transcript of the logging?
-marc=
--
Marc Portier                            http://outerthought.org/
Read my weblog at                http://blogs.cocoondev.org/mpo/